I'm trying to complete a list of information on radio cards commonly used in StarOS implementations. This information will be included in a wiki article about wireless hardware that I'm going to start working on this evening.

Information I'm seeking about the cards includes: trade name, core chipset, supported operating modes, maximum rated power, hardware revisions (in syslog), MAC address first 6. Other useful information would include whether or not the card supports advanced features (SuperA/G) as well as how the silk screening on the card matches up with StarOS Antenna settings.

Also, for SR9/XR9, if someone has the current channel conversion list, that would be really helpful. It appears that the power settings for the Ubiquiti cards can be found on the forums but do not have information on the XR9. Does anyone have that information available?

To kinda give a feel for what information I'm trying to gather, here's the information on the two types of cards we have in production on our network:

Wistron CM9
Based on Atheros 5004 chipset
Operates in 802.11a/b/g
Maximum rated power: 20dB
Revisions: mac 5.9 phy 4.3 analog 3.6
MAC Address: 00:0B:6B
Supports SuperA/G
Outer connector (Main) is Antenna A
Inner connector (Aux) is Antenna B

Compex WLM54-SG
Based on Atheros AR5006GS chipset
Operates in 802.11b/g
Maximum rated power: 22dB
Revisions: mac 7.9 phy 4.5 analog 5.6
MAC Address: 00:80:48
Supports SuperA/G
Outer connector (Aux) is Antenna A
Inner connector (Main) is Antenna B

--
If I'm not including/asking for information you think would be useful, please feel free to add it. I'm thinking the wiki article will probably need to include operating frequency ranges (since SR9/XR9s technically operate in 802.11b/g and use a frequency converter, if I'm not mistaken), but I'm not sure how that information should be displayed. Anyone have any suggestions?