Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thank you for the input everybody. The specific problems related to the WRAP rebooting is a strange one, as it does not effect everybody (in fact, only a small handful), however the problem is real and is something we are looking into.

Overall this BETA phase seems to have been quite successful, and has addressed many of the outstanding issues and problems that were present, especially in regards to OSPF. Hopefully this update, once officially released later today will help many.

If anybody finds any problems introduced in the BETA that has not yet been addressed, please let me know.

Thanks!

Default rebooting wrap

I have the same problem. I found out that in the previous versions the problem was more frequent. I don't know if it's any interference from air, bc it doesn't exist by all. When I updated my wraps for version 4636 some of them seemed to be ok. I don't think it's a hardware fail. This problem is getting bigger and that's why it should be solved.
    Thanks a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by tony
    Thank you for the input everybody. The specific problems related to the WRAP rebooting is a strange one, as it does not effect everybody (in fact, only a small handful), however the problem is real and is something we are looking into.

Overall this BETA phase seems to have been quite successful, and has addressed many of the outstanding issues and problems that were present, especially in regards to OSPF. Hopefully this update, once officially released later today will help many.

If anybody finds any problems introduced in the BETA that has not yet been addressed, please let me know.

Thanks!
    I have the some problem with rebooting WARPs and freeze PCs with STAROS in non periodical time.It will observe one during 18 months via various versions of STAROS. But there is some important point, that this "bug" didn`t occurs on devices placed on the "end" of network.